Le forum tchécoslovaque Index du Forum Le forum tchécoslovaque
Ce forum a pour but de s'échanger de bonnes adresses, des lieux insolites, des bons plans et même des photos de République Tchèque et de Slovaquie.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Jurgen Klopp says Liverpool must 'work like hell' to advance

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le forum tchécoslovaque Index du Forum -> Sur le forum -> Réglement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom
Voyageur

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 5 Avr - 04:32 (2018)    Sujet du message: Jurgen Klopp says Liverpool must 'work like hell' to advance Répondre en citant

แทง บอล sbobet Jurgen Klopp has warned Liverpool they will have to "work like hell" to progress in the Champions League despite beating Manchester City 3-0 in the first leg of their quarter-final on Wednesday.

The Premier League leaders had no answer to Liverpool's blistering start as they scored three times inside the opening 31 minutes at Anfield.

Just as in the January meeting between the sides - when Liverpool won 4-3 to end City's unbeaten league record - Mohamed Salah, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Sadio Mane were on target for the hosts.

"We beat the best team in the world so that's a really good performance," said Liverpool boss Klopp. "It was good tonight, but I am not interested in being good. In this competition, it is about going to the next round, and we are not in the next round. Let's talk about it after the next game.

"We will really have to work there again like hell.

"Years ago, I played with Dortmund at Real Madrid and we lost 3-0. Afterwards, everybody told me it was done. I was really angry about it when they said it. At home, we won 2-0 with six or seven changes in the team - and everyone who saw the game knows we should have won 5-0, 100 per cent, without a shadow of a doubt. I know these things can happen. แทง บอล sbobet

"Today it was 3-0 at half-time and nobody was in the dressing room dancing around and celebrating the half-time result. Now it is exactly the same situation. This tie is 190 minutes or so, that's it."

City, who might have secured the league title by the time the sides meet again next Tuesday, did not manage a shot on target Anfield, despite improving in the second half.

"The first half was brilliant. It was how football should look," said Klopp. "We knew about the quality of City but also about our quality as well. We were very active in all parts of the game, perfect in the spaces, very lively closing the gaps.แทง บอล sbobet

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 5 Avr - 04:32 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom
Voyageur

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Avr - 07:21 (2018)    Sujet du message: Real Madrid's Gareth Bale 'honoured' by Bayern Munich links Répondre en citant

Real Madrid's Gareth Bale 'honoured' by Bayern Munich links

sbobet24 Gareth Bale has added to speculation that he could be leaving Real Madrid by saying it is "an honour" to be linked with Bayern Munich. Bale has fallen down the pecking order at Real Madrid, only starting three games in the Champions League this season. Ahead of a meeting with Bayern in the semi-finals of the Champions League on Wednesday evening, Bale suggested he would consider a move to the Bundesliga champions.

"You can never rule out anything in football," he told Bild. "Currently I play at Real Madrid and I enjoy that. Bayern have a fantastic squad and in the past they have always been one of the most successful clubs in Europe. It's an honour for everyone to be linked with this club. But as of now, I am a Real Madrid player." Reflecting on his own form, which has seen him score 11 goals in 22 La Liga matches this season, Bale said: "I think an average of a goal every second match is not bad at all. sbobet24

"Still, there is always potential to develop further. This also applies to me. To be honest, I always want more. More games and more goals." While Bale could be on his way out of Real Madrid in the future, Bayern Munich striker Robert Lewandowski has been linked with a move to the Spanish side. "Lewandowski has the quality for Real," said Bale. "He is one of the best strikers in the world, he guarantees goals for both Bayern and his national team. We know what a serious threat he poses in the games against us." sbobet24

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 13:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: Jurgen Klopp says Liverpool must 'work like hell' to advance

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le forum tchécoslovaque Index du Forum -> Sur le forum -> Réglement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation