Le forum tchécoslovaque Index du Forum Le forum tchécoslovaque
Ce forum a pour but de s'échanger de bonnes adresses, des lieux insolites, des bons plans et même des photos de République Tchèque et de Slovaquie.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Anthony Martial a doubt for FA Cup final, confirms Man Utd b

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le forum tchécoslovaque Index du Forum -> Divers -> Autre
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom
Voyageur

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 14 Mai - 10:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Anthony Martial a doubt for FA Cup final, confirms Man Utd b Répondre en citant

Anthony Martial a doubt for FA Cup final, confirms Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho

sbobet asian Jose Mourinho has confirmed Manchester United forward Anthony Martial is a doubt for Saturday’s FA Cup final against Chelsea with a knee injury. Martial had been in line to start United's final Premier League of the season against Watford, which Mourinho's side won 1-0, but was left out after sustaining the injury in training on Friday. Mourinho now doubts the France international will available for the Wembley showpiece against Chelsea this weekend.

"Anthony, I have to wait a bit for more. It's his knee," Mourinho said. "He was injured in the Friday training session and yesterday [Saturday] he could not train. He had treatment in the morning at the training ground and he stayed away. "I'm waiting for the doctor but when it's impossible to play today, I have my doubts [for the cup final]." sbobet asian

Mourinho was more optimistic when asked about the fitness of striker Romelu Lukaku, who has spent time in Belgium recovering from an ankle injury he picked up during the 2-1 win against Arsenal on April 29. "Let's wait and see, also for Romelu. I know he will be back on Tuesday," Mourinho added. sbobet asian

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 14 Mai - 10:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom
Voyageur

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 9 Juin - 08:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: 'You want to feel valuable' Jonny Evans speaks after leaving Répondre en citant

'You want to feel valuable' Jonny Evans speaks after leaving West Brom for Leicester

sbo666 Jonny Evans is says he couldn’t turn down “ambitious” Leicester City after leaving West Bromwich Albion. The centre-half, who was captain at The Hawthorns last season, has moved to the King Power Stadium for a fraction of the fee that Albion turned down this time last summer, after the club suffered relegation to the Championship.

Evans, considered to be one of the best defenders that the Baggies have boasted in recent history, soured his reputation amongst the fanbase this past season after being part of the infamous quartet who allegedly stole a taxi while on a training camp trip to Barcelona in February. Now having departed, the Northern Irishman has spoken of how he hopes to “feel valuable” at his new club.

“It’s great. I’m happy it’s all gone through and obviously I wanted my future sorted quickly,” Evans told LCFC TV. “This opportunity came up and it was one that I couldn’t turn down really. “The club are ambitious, they want to achieve things, hopefully I can be a part of that. “Most players do their talking on the pitch. I want to be able to do that and show the ability I’ve got.

“I don’t think at any stage of your career you stop learning. I want to keep learning myself and progress, improve and hopefully there’ll be players I can learn things from too. “I’ve got experience in the Premier League, sbo666 I can add things to the younger lads going forward. “The most important thing as a player to a team is you want to feel valuable to the team.”

With the benefit of hindsight
If West Brom knew last summer what was in store for Jonny Evans they’d have surely bitten Leicester’s arm off when they offered £21 million for the Northern Irishman, writes Paul Suart. The Baggies snubbed the offer, and those from Manchester City and Arsenal, and were left with an unsettled skipper unable to move on from all the speculation.

His form dipped massively last season when he came nothing close to the level of performance consistently produced in sbo666 his first two campaigns. Let’s not forget, Evans was magnificent in his first two years at The Hawthorns. A £6 million purchase from Manchester United, Evans must surely go down as one of Tony Pulis’ greatest West Brom signing, irrespective of last season’s disaster.

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 18:48 (2018)    Sujet du message: Anthony Martial a doubt for FA Cup final, confirms Man Utd b

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le forum tchécoslovaque Index du Forum -> Divers -> Autre Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation